Our bakery is opening June 25th and our dining room and patio will open for dinner on June 30th!
We are thrilled to welcome you back to Bellecour! It’s a whole new world at Bellecour in the time of COVID-19, but we are eager to welcome you back into our home away from home. We have many new safety protocols in place, and our goal is to be as transparent as possible with the measures that we are taking to keep our team and our guests safe.
We are committed to doing everything that we can to ensure our safety and yours, and we kindly ask that you do as well.
Prior to your visit:
- Please do not come to our restaurant if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Do you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 that you cannot attribute to another health condition? Symptoms include: Fever or feeling feverish, chills, a new cough, shortness of breath, a new sore throat, new muscle aches, new loss of smell or taste?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of it?
- When visiting our bakery, we will make walk-up reservations if you choose to stay and enjoy your pastries and/or lunch with us.
- We ask that you make a reservation in advance for brunch and dinner through our website.
- We may be able to take a walk-up reservation if we have last minute tables available, but we highly recommend that you make a reservation in advance to guarantee your table.
- Always check our website! We will often have last minute reservations become available.
- We will be applying a $25/guest deposit for each reservation, which will be redeemed on your check at time of your reservation.
- At the 50% capacity that is mandated by our state, it will be devastating for our team and our business to have guests choose to not attend their reservations.
- Please call if you need to cancel your reservation! We kindly ask for 24 hours of notice, and we will be happy to refund your deposit.
- There is a table limit of 4 guests or 6 guests in total if you are in the same family or household.
- We ask that you wear a mask or cloth face covering over your nose and mouth while at the restaurant and in our bakery line, unless you are seated at your table, eating, or drinking.
- Please practice safe social distancing and follow our floor decals which will help you to do so as you move throughout our space.
- We strongly encourage you to pay with a credit card or apple pay rather than using cash if possible.
Our Commitment to You
- Masks and/or face shields will be worn by all staff
- All team members are screened daily before working, including taking temperatures and completing a health questionnaire.
- We have increased hygiene and sanitization practices across the board.
- Team members will wash their hands every 30 minutes or more frequently when needed.
- All high touch areas will be sanitized every 30 minutes or more frequently when needed.
- Tables and seats are sanitized thoroughly between guest usage.